Click Here to download Snow Camp information
Click Here to download Snow Camp Activity Consent Form
The following are the rules for the Oak Hill Snow Play Area. They are good guideline to follow wherever we play in the snow.
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL, ONLY INNER TUBES OF FLEXIBLE MATERIAL ARE ALLOWED.
METAL, WOOD, OR HARD PLASTIC SLEDS OR DEVICES ARE PROHIBITED
- Be sure there is sufficient snow to cover rocks, stumps and cinders before using the area. This usually requires a minimum of one foot of snow.
- If the area is crowded, there is more risk of collisions or other accidents.
- SPEED is the most dangerous factor. DON’T GO SO FAR UP THE HILL!
- Make sure the entire run is clear before you start. Small children at the bottom of the hill are in a dangerous place!
- Building jumps on the sliding run is dangerous - and NOT ALLOWED.
- More than one person on a tube or more than one tube linked together is dangerous.