LOWES MISTLETOE SALES Saturday, December 15th and Sunday, December 16th
*** We need 2 scout families to man the table. An adult must accompany the Scout.
*** Scouts need to wear their Class A uniform.
· We will be selling in 2-hour increments.
· Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
· Wait at least 15 minutes passed the end of your shift before declaring the next shift a ‘no show’.
· Do not leave the table, any cash and the mistletoe unattended. If you must leave, take everything with you.
· The last shift on Saturday must make arrangements with the first shift on Sunday to deliver the table and mistletoe.
· The success of this plan requires those that have signed up to actually show up.
Instruct your Scout that asking “WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT BOY SCOUTS?” works better than “Would you like to buy mistletoe?”.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPORTING YOUR SALES –
· Use the manila envelope designated for your shift.
· Record the donations received on the deposit/cash slip that is inside the envelope.
· Record each denomination separately.
· Total the amount received and enter iton the slip.
· Take the envelope with you when you leave.
· Report your total donations to Dave Slobodianuk
· Give the envelope with the deposit slip to Lora Gerske at your earliest convenience.
If there are any problems, please call me. I will do my best to resolve any issues.