When: Session 3 – June 17 through June 23
- $200 due at the time of reservation; no longer refundable
- February 1st – 15th: $125 per Scout and $65 per leader
- March 15th – April 1st: $125 per Scout
- April 15th : Register for Merit Badges and KP duty
- May 1st – May 15th: Balance of fees due
Fees are non-refundable at each payment stage, units may add or change youth or adults without a penalty.
Campership applications may be submitted at any time and the first round of notifications will be emailed out by March 1st. After March 1st, camperships will be approved on a rolling basis depending on need and availability of funds.
Camperships will be applied to registration balance before May 1 or before final payment is submitted for scouts added to the roster after May 1.
- Health and Medical Form: All Scouts and Adults (if staying at Geronimo) must have a physical that is less than one year old. I would suggest making your doctor appointments now, to avoid the last minute rush.
Due Date: Before we leave for camp. Click here to download
- MB Signup Sheet: This is where the Scouts choose what Merit Badges they want to take. We need at least 6 options. Please note: some Merit Badge classes have age requirements. You will also want to check out the MB Daily Schedule document to make sure your Scouts’ Merit Badge classes do not overlap.
Due Date: 4/15/2018 Click here to download
- MB Requirements & Prerequisites: You definitely want to check over this list and complete all prerequisites before camp. Click here to download
- Horsemanship Disclosure Form: Scouts must have this form if they are signing up for the Horsemanship Merit Badge. Due Date: Before we leave for camp. Click here to download
- What To Bring: This is a great list of what to bring to camp. Click here to download
- Welcome Letter: Short and sweet. Click here to download
- MB Schedule Monday-Friday: This is just informational so the Scouts know what time and where their classes will be. Click here to download
- Leaders Weekly Schedule: This gives you an idea of all the other activities outside of Merit Badge classes that are available at camp. Click here to download
- Campership Application: If you need additional funds to help send your Scout to camp. Click here to download